• Schedule an appointment, often as soon as tomorrow, or up to two months in advance.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, online scheduling is temporarily unavailable. Please call 203-438-8878 to schedule an appointment.
In an emergency, if you have an urgent question, or if you simply prefer to schedule your visit with one of our receptionists, please don’t hesitate to call 203-438-8878.
• Request a prescription refill (please allow 24 hours for prescription refills)
• Update your address, contact information, and communication preferences
• See when your pet is due for their next vaccines
• Request copies of vaccine certifications and spay/neuter certifications
• Find your pet’s microchip number
• Review your pet’s basic medical history
• Upload an ID photo of your pet
• If you have more than one pet, you’ll have all of their information in your Pet Portal
• When you bring a new pet home, you can add your companion to your Pet Portal and schedule their first appointment right away!