About Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital
Established in 1992, we moved to our 5,500-squarefoot facility in 2001. The hospital is designed and equipped for optimal comfort and efficiency for the patient and their family.
Come Take A Tour Any Time We Are Open!
- Surgical, Dental, & Radiology Suites
- Ultrasound & endoscopy on premises
- Five separate heating, air conditioning and ventilation zones, each zone adjusted to meet its patient's needs
- Boarding and Special Care Boarding: for diabetics, geriatrics, physically challenged pets and for post operative recovery care
- Separate Canine, Feline & Exotic Boarding
- Family "stay care " units: individual suites for critically ill patients designed to allow for extended family visits
- In-house video pet observation: video cameras stationed to observe pets in their cages and runs
- Onsite, live-in kennel technician
- Enclosed, outdoor, leash-guided pet exercise area
"To provide comprehensive medical, dental and surgical service to all small and exotic animals in a state of the art hospital, conforming to the highest standards of the profession, with emphasis on compassion and one on one attention."
We invite you to learn more about our staff including our veterinarians, vet techs, hospital staff, and management team.
Our American Animal Hospital Accreditation
Less than 14% of all small animal hospitals in the U.S. are American Animal Hospital (AAHA) Certified. To be certified we voluntarily participate in a comprehensive evaluation of our facility, equipment and procedures and we are held to the highest standards for animal hospitals. Click on the AAHA link below to visit their web site and learn more about them and us.
Our Quarry Ridge Commitment
Quality & Reliability
- Careful attention to detail in preventative and corrective medicine
- Honest & Sincere. Integrity with the concerns of the patient and owner always a priority
Qualified & Reassuring
- Graduates of Cornell, Tufts, Virginia and Tennessee Veterinary Colleges
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist and Boarded Veterinary Practitioner on staff as a member of our doctor team
- We listen, we understand, we act
- We treat your pets like our own
Quick & Resourceful
- Emergencies addressed immediately! Our team practices animal emergency triage and treatment.
- Prompt and careful diagnosis