You have high standards—so do we. That’s why we’ve been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association for more than twenty-five years. We’re proud to be Ridgefield’s only veterinary practice accredited by the AAHA.
In fact, only 12-15% of animal hospitals have voluntarily completed the AAHA’s rigorous accreditation process—Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital is one of them.
We’ve been evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary excellence, from pain management and patient care to technology and services to team training and medical recordkeeping. To maintain our accreditation, we are regularly reviewed by veterinary experts who examine our practice from top to bottom. We’ve had the AAHA’s stamp of approval since 1995.
Meeting the AAHA standards means that:
- We are trained to handle pets gently and safely, which minimizes stress during visits.
- We assess pain as part of each visit, which promotes faster healing, comfort, and quality of life.
- We have a team member dedicated to monitoring pets under anesthesia.
- We provide nutritional counseling to help you make informed decisions about your pets’ diets.
- Our dental cleanings and procedures are performed by trained team members who follow the highest standard of dental care.
- We follow stringent cleanliness, sterilization and disease control protocols, to keep you and your pets safe.
- Our staff highly values teamwork, accountability, and quality care and respect for our clients and their pets.
Our AAHA accreditation means that we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion, and their health and happiness is our first priority. We are champions for excellent care—your pets deserve nothing less.
Learn more about what our accreditation means to you and your pet