We're pleased to offer boarding and medical boarding services for current Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital clients. We have dedicated spaces to accommodate cats, dogs, exotic pets, and animals with special needs. Our whole team works together to make sure every pet is happy, healthy, and safe during their stay.
Please note that boarding services are available to current clients only.
All boarded pets are cared for under the direct supervision of our doctors and veterinary techs. The medical team's daily hospital rounds always include a visit to the boarding wing to check on our guests. A doctor or vet tech administers any necessary medications.
Our team of experienced kennel technicians attends to boarders' routine care throughout their stay. They stick to each boarder's mealtime routine, keep everyone comfortable with soft bedding, and spend quality time with each pet every day. They walk every dog on-leash in our fenced-in outdoor space 4-5 times daily—rain or shine. A kennel tech lives on the premesis.
Please feel free to request a tour of our facility!
Hours for Drop-off and Pick-up
|Monday - Friday
||8:00am - 5:45pm
||8:00am - 1:45pm
We are closed on the following holidays:
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
If your pet has a reservation to board with us, you can complete your boarding paperwork in advance. Download the forms and print them at home. Bring your completed paperwork with you when you drop off your pet so we can expedite your check-in!
The Boarding Agreement form is for all boarders. If your pet takes medications, please complete the Medication Form, as well. Always bring medications in their original containers.
Standard Boarding Rates
|Small (0-25 lb)
|Medium (26-49 lb)
|Large (50-99 lb)
|Extra Large (100+ lb)
||Boarding rates are determined on a pet-by-pet basis, considering each animal's unique environmental and dietary needs. Please inquire!
Additional fees per medication dispensed.
All rates are subject to change.
- We accommodate animals with illnesses or conditions that require special monitoring or treatment (e.g.cancer/chemotherapy, diabetes, epilepsy, geriatric pets, post-operative patients, etc.) Please inquire for details and rates.
- We offer bathing, medicated bathing, and dematting services. Please inquire for details and rates.
- Animals found to have fleas or intestinal parasites will be treated appropriately and charged standard fees.
- We serve a balanced and palatable diet of Purina® and Hill's® foods in the kennel. If you prefer, you are welcome to provide your pet's own food and feeding instructions. For the safety of our staff, we ask that you do not bring raw diets. We will be happy to discuss alternative meals.
- We supply ample soft bedding to keep your pet comfortable during their stay. If you'd like to bring a bed, a blanket, or a favorite toy from home, you may—please note that we cannot guarantee their return.
- You may bring treats or toys for your companion to enjoy. Our staff and doctors assess all treats and toys; if they pose any safety risk, we will set them aside and return them to you when you pick up your pet.
Required Vaccinations & Tests
We recommend that all animals due for vaccines and wellness visits are seen by a doctor prior to boarding. When you call to schedule, we'll review your pet's health record with you you'll know what vaccines or tests your pet will need before they arrive for boarding.
If your pet is not up-to-date when they arrive, we will administer vaccines and perform tests as necessary. Additional charges apply.
- Effective September 4, 2018: All dogs boarding at Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital must be vaccinated against Canine Influenza
- DHPP (Distemper / Hepatitis / Parainfluenza / Parvovirus) or a Distemper/Parvo titre
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Dogs must have a negative fecal test within six months prior to boarding. Results must be on record 48 hours prior to boarding. Any dog without a current negative fecal test will be tested and charged an additional fee for two days isolation while the test results are obtained.
- FVRCP (Rhinotracheitis / Calicivirus / Panleukopenia (Distemper)
- Outdoor cats must have a negative fecal test within six months prior to boarding.
- Indoor cats must have a negative fecal test within one year prior to boarding.