We're pleased to offer boarding and medical boarding services for current Quarry Ridge Animal Hospital clients. We have dedicated spaces to accommodate cats, dogs, exotic pets, and animals with special needs. Our whole team works together to make sure every pet is happy, healthy, and safe during their stay.
Please note that boarding services are available only to current hospital clients.
Boarded pets are cared for under the direct supervision of our doctors and veterinary techs. Our daily hospital rounds always include a visit to the boarding wing to check on our guests. A doctor or vet tech administers any necessary medications.
Our team of experienced kennel technicians attends to boarders' routine care throughout their stay. They stick to each pet's mealtime routine, keep everyone comfortable with clean soft bedding, and spend quality time with each pet every day. They walk every dog on-leash in our fenced-in outdoor space 4-5 times daily—rain or shine. A kennel tech lives on the premesis
Please feel free to request a tour of our facility!
Hours for Drop-off and Pick-up
|Monday - Friday
||8:00am - 5:45pm
||8:00am - 1:45pm
We are closed on Sundays and on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
If your pet has a reservation to board with us, you can complete your boarding paperwork in advance. Download the forms and print them at home. Bring your completed paperwork with you when you drop off your pet so we can expedite your check-in!
The Boarding Agreement form is for all boarders. If your pet takes medications, please complete the Medication Form, as well. Always bring medications in their original containers.
Nightly Boarding Rates
|Birds & Exotics
||Nightly boarding rates determined on a pet-by-pet basis, considering each animal's unique environmental and dietary needs. Please inquire!
Additional fees per medication dispensed. Rates are subject to change.
- We accommodate animals with illnesses or conditions that require special monitoring or treatment (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, cancer/chemotherapy, geriatric pets, etc.) Please inquire for details and rates.
- We offer bathing, medicated bathing, and dematting services. Please inquire for details and rates.
- Animals found to have fleas or intestinal parasites will be treated appropriately and charged standard fees.
- We serve a balanced and palatable diet of Purina® and Hill's® foods in the kennel. You also are welcome to supply your pets' food and provide feeding instructions, if you prefer.
- We supply ample soft bedding to keep your pet comfortable during their stay. If you'd like to bring a bed, a blanket, or a favorite toy from home, you may—please note that we cannot guarantee their return.
- You may bring treats or toys for your companion to enjoy. Our staff and doctors assess all treats and toys; if they pose a safety risk, we will not give them to your pet during their stay. We'll set them aside and return them to you when you pick up your pet.
Bathing, medicated bathing, and dematting services are available. Please inquire for details and rates.