Established in 1992 , we moved to our new, 5,500 square foot facility in 2001. The hospital is designed and equipped for optimal comfort and efficiency for the patient and their family.
Come Take A Tour Any Time We Are Open!
- Surgical, Dental, & Radiology Suites
- Ultrasound & endoscopy on premisis.
- Five separate heating, air conditioning and ventilation zones, each zone adjusted to meet its patient's needs.
- Boarding and Special Care Boarding: for diabetics, geriatrics, physically challenged pets and for post operative recovery care.
- Separate Canine, Feline & Exotic Boarding.
- Family "stay care " units: individual suites for critically ill patients designed to allow for extended family visits.
- In-house video pet observation: video cameras stationed to observe pets in their cages and runs.
- Onsite, live-in Kennel Technician.
- Enclosed, outdoor, leash guided pet exercise area.